Get ready for a night out at the coolest Joint in town, the Folsom Street Foundry on Saturday, May 16, 2020. Hot Dawg!
It will be a night of great music, delicious food, Giggle Water and dancing, all while raising some Heavy Sugar for our kid’s school and our community, The Brandeis School of San Francisco!
Funds are raised through sponsorships, a live and silent auction, fund-a-need, event ticket sales, and raffle sales. To make this event the Cat’s Meow, we need you - your contributions, your presence and your spirit.
We Need Your Help!
- Donate: If you have an experience or a favorite business/restaurant/hotel/vacation package/airline miles that could be donated to our school, every donation helps us raise funds to support the educational experience of Brandeis students!
- Please download the donation form to invite donations from your friends and the businesses you frequent. Also, included are talking points on how to ask for donation. Here are some inspirations:
- A stay at a vacation home or hotel: Hawaii, Mexico, Lake Tahoe, Paris, London, etc...
- Event tickets or museum memberships: SF Giants, Golden State Warriors, SF 49ers, concerts, ballet, opera, Cal Academy, SFMOMA, etc.
- Gift certificates for restaurants, yoga classes, spa treatments, retail shops, and specialty items (i.e., sports memorabilia and artwork), etc.
- Host a count-me-in: Host an intimate wine or whiskey tasting at your house, or a progressive dinner with other neighborhood parents, or a movie night. It could also be a scavenger hunt or a fun run. If you have an idea, or need one, please contact Laurie Beijen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can brainstorm together.
- Host a class experience: It’s great fun when two parents from each grade get together to host an experience. It can be anything: a kid party, or a fun event for the entire family. We are also open to coordinating a muti-grade Off the Grid event. For more information, or to volunteer to host, please contact Alanna Klein at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
- Sponsorship: Do you know parents who work at SalesForce, Apple, or Google? See if that employer will sponsor our event? There are several individual and corporate sponsorship levels that include tickets to the event, sponsor logo/name recognition and other exciting benefits and marketing opportunities. This is a wonderful opportunity for the business community to give back. Please visit our Sponsorship Opportunities page for more information, or contact Stacy Youkilis in the development office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to everyone joining together to make Roaring into the 20s a hip to the jive, spectacular evening. So throw on your Glad Rags, and bring the 1920’s into the 2020’s Brandeis style...with a ROAR! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any of us!
Themed-Cocktail attire encouraged!
Doug Pierce, Parent of Jackson '27 & Hannah '28
Lara Edelbaum Sunshine, Parent of Arielle '24