The Brandeis Fund is our school’s annual fund campaign. It is the school's most important fundraising effort because it provides the greatest impact. Each year, parents, alumni, and friends show their support for our students and teachers by making a gift to The Brandeis Fund. The Brandeis Fund provides unrestricted funding to help offset the cost of educating each student. The funds raised account for more than 6% of the school’s operating budget, making it a critical component in supporting daily life at the school. Every gift goes to work immediately to enrich each student’s educational experience.
Gifts to The Brandeis Fund support:
- Innovative curriculum and academic program initiatives;
- Socio-economic diversity in our community through our generous tuition assistance program;
- Leading-edge technology in the classrooms and student access to laptops and devices to ensure that students can make the most of their learning;
- Faculty excellence including competitive salaries, benefits, and access to professional development
- Co-curricular programs like art, music, drama, athletics, and library arts
- Capital improvements to our facilities including all of the health upgrades that make the return to school safe for our students and faculty