- Kailee Shlipak ’15 spent this past year living in Israel and working at the Volcani Agricultural Research Center.
- Kaira Shlipak ’18 is actively involved with “JFCS Impact Year” along with Gabriela Levin-Meer ‘18 and Julia Kos ‘18, and all three participated in the month-long ROOTS Israel trip this past summer.
- Kyan Shlipak ’18 is a champion of environmental justice and active with the Bay Area Youth Climate Summit.
- Jason Cinti '08 is completing his 4th year of medical school and currently waiting for his match in Emergency Medicine for his residency program.
- Zachary Cinti ‘06 is currently a Physician Assistant with the Department of Orthopedics and General Surgery at Kaiser.
- Gabe Castro-Root ‘17 is a freshman at American University in Washington, D.C. and writes for the AU newspaper, The Eagle.
Have news to share? We want to hear from you and celebrate our Brandeis alumni. Updates can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
or shared with Damon Sperber ‘82
in the Development Office at Brandeis.