- Wes Wellner '15 was named one of 2021 Muni Artists of the Year. This celebrated and highly competitive program supports local artists, enhancing the transit experience for San Francisco's 700,000+ daily riders through the Muni Art program; converting Muni buses into rolling art galleries, reigniting a successful relationship between local art and local transit.
- Zachary Cinti ‘06 earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon and went on to complete a master’s degree in medical science from Marshall B. Ketchum University. Zachary is a Physician Assistant at South San Francisco Kaiser in the Department of Orthopedics and Surgery. His fiance Jennifer Clark is a Physician Assistant at the San Francisco Kaiser Department of General and Plastic Surgery, and they are busy planning a July wedding in Washington State. Members of the bridal party include Zachary’s best man (and brother) Jason Cinti ’08, and groomsman Isaac Goodman ‘06.
- Jason Cinti '08 is completing his 4th year of medical school and currently waiting for his match in Emergency Medicine for his residency program.
- Jenna Waldman ’08 attended The Urban School of San Francisco, Brown University, and law school at UC Berkeley. She is now serving as a law clerk for the US District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Kailee Shlipak ’15 spent this past year living in Israel and working at the Volcani Agricultural Research Center.
- Kaira Shlipak ’18 is actively involved with “JFCS Impact Year” along with Gabriela Levin-Meer ‘18 and Julia Kos ‘18, and all three participated in the month-long ROOTS Israel trip this past summer.
- Kyan Shlipak ’18 is a champion of environmental justice and active with the Bay Area Youth Climate Summit.
- Gabe Castro-Root ‘17 is a freshman at American University in Washington, D.C., and writes for the AU newspaper, The Eagle.
Have news to share? We want to hear from you and celebrate our Brandeis alumni. Updates can be sent to email@example.com
or shared with Damon Sperber ‘82
in the Development Office at Brandeis.