The Brandeis Fund is our school’s annual fund campaign. It is the school's most important fundraising effort because it provides the greatest impact. Each year, parents, alumni, and friends show their support for our students and teachers by making a gift to The Brandeis Fund. The Brandeis Fund provides unrestricted funding to help offset the cost of educating each student. The funds raised account for more than 7% of the school’s operating budget, making it a critical component in supporting daily life at the school. Every gift goes to work immediately to enrich each student’s educational experience.
Gifts to The Brandeis Fund support:
- Innovative curriculum and academic program initiatives
- Faculty excellence including competitive salaries, benefits, and access to professional development
- Co-curricular programs such as art, athletics, band, CREATE, drama, library arts, and music
- Socio-economic diversity in our community through our generous tuition assistance program
- Leading-edge technology in the classrooms and student access to laptops and devices to ensure that students can make the most of their learning
- Capital improvements to our facilities
The Eitanim Society:
Donors who contribute to the Brandeis Fund nine years or more become members of the Eitanim Society. Eitanim means steadfast and your dedicated support during your family’s years at Brandeis and beyond is valued. Consistent annual giving to the school allows Brandeis to remain exceptional and ensures our school remains strong today and tomorrow. Eitanim Society members receive special acknowledgment in the annual report.